Author Topic: bugs in experimental branch  (Read 1385 times)

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
bugs in experimental branch
« on: July 29, 2020, 10:24:53 pm »
The component headlamp will stack with each other. The lower quality will turn the higher quality one into the same lower quality.

Otto outside Ray will offer a hunting quest northwest from Core City. I arrived riding a Devastator and:
1) When you tell Otto to "let's go" - he'll enter the cave but you have no way to enter.
2) If you are sitting right where the entrance is suppose to be and tell him to go ahead - you'll block Otto so he can't enter AND you are now blocked by Otto and can't go anywhere short of killing him.

BArm Grinder 350 - the power is set at 250 and consumption at 140%. I think you mistakenly set power at 250 when it should have been 350
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 12:27:33 am by destroyor »

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: bugs in experimental branch
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 12:49:08 am »
This unreachable area in the new waterway map could be problematic for Spear Throw users: losing their spear forever.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 11:28:15 am »
Fixed the headlight and engine.

Please don't post multiple unrelated bugs in the same thread, it's hard for us to track what's been fixed that way.

Yogimanz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 10:03:06 pm »
The component headlamp will stack with each other. The lower quality will turn the higher quality one into the same lower quality.

Otto outside Ray will offer a hunting quest northwest from Core City. I arrived riding a Devastator and:
1) When you tell Otto to "let's go" - he'll enter the cave but you have no way to enter.
2) If you are sitting right where the entrance is suppose to be and tell him to go ahead - you'll block Otto so he can't enter AND you are now blocked by Otto and can't go anywhere short of killing him.

BArm Grinder 350 - the power is set at 250 and consumption at 140%. I think you mistakenly set power at 250 when it should have been 350

Regarding the Otto's quest when it comes to the missing entrance to the cave, could you upload your save file where this is occurring? The entrance is a hard to spot (intentionally) and requires you to mouse over a bit in front of the entrance. The save file is located in: \Documents\My Games\Underrail\Saves, and you can upload it anywhere you like/can share a link for a dl.

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 12:47:00 am »
I'll double check again this Saturday, maybe I missed it. I'll report back and upload the savefile then if need be.

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 09:40:09 pm »
Ok I did some testings and it could be cheat engine that disable the entrance permanently.

Save file:
https://mega.nz/file/b0xikQBB#lsCxRHMG55aaA8ZM-y5Syw0ugm87SFlkQWHAvRAj6OA

I've been using cheat engine with unlimited weight table since the beginning of this save:
http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=3035.msg15878#msg15878

So with cheat engine enable Otto will enter the cave no problem but I can't seem to enter no matter what.

Restarted Underrail without cheat engine and Otto will attempt to enter the cave but stay on the map forever, again no way into the cave for me.

Yogimanz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2020, 12:40:35 am »
Fixed for the next update.