Author Topic: What does the second set of Mysterious Pillars do?  (Read 1960 times)

GJIG

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
What does the second set of Mysterious Pillars do?
« on: December 25, 2015, 04:06:27 pm »
The ones in Core City Sewers. I used them with a high Will character (10+) and I don't seem to have gained anything as far as I can tell, no new abilities, no extra psi points. If it's something that only has an effect in the future, then please spoil me on what it does, I'm not sure if Praetorian Security is the questline I want to go with in Core City.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 04:08:35 pm by GJIG »

Toxxable

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: What does the second set of Mysterious Pillars do?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 01:22:34 pm »
I'm asking to myself the same thing. In the wiki description they are comparing these pillars to the ones you've met in silent isle.
Other info : Jookhela seems to have shadows psy ability and it is connected with the sewers pillars.
So I could guess that the sewers pillars has the same psy abitility potential : "bilocation".
In consequence if you allready get bilocation from silent isle these sewer ones won't do anything except maybe cut its link with Jookhela.

I did get bilocation from Silent Isle and had nothing too from the sewer ones, I'll try to kill Jookhela before using the pillars to see if there is any changes.

I hope we could have a developper back up about these pillars.

Thx