Author Topic: Relationship between Coagulation Shot and Kneecap Shot  (Read 1267 times)

HulkOSaurus

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Relationship between Coagulation Shot and Kneecap Shot
« on: September 27, 2019, 11:18:25 pm »
Not sure this belong here but concerning the description of Kneecap Shot inflicting a ''bleeding wound'' and Coagulation shot healing ''bleeding wounds'' but not actually healing the bleeding - is it intended?

Would it be logical to have Kneecap Shot applying slow and bleeding as two separate debuffs, the bleeding being heal-able with Coagulation Shot?

ciox

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Relationship between Coagulation Shot and Kneecap Shot
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 01:12:29 pm »
First off, does it actually work that way? Can you stop the slow by using a Coagulation shot?
I think leaving this functionality in, if it is present, would help a lot with making those syringes more interesting, I've never used them otherwise and I've visited the Black Sea (where the blueprint is commonly found) with three characters.

HulkOSaurus

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 01:22:40 pm »
Coagulation shot doesn't stop the slow from Kneecap Shot, but it also doesn't stop the bleeding. I actually think it should stop the bleeding, but keep the slow, hence the two separate debuffs from Kneecap Shot, but that's just my opinion.

ciox

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 09:02:14 am »
How strange.

Duskmare

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 08:53:21 pm »
Coagulation shot doesn't stop the slow from Kneecap Shot, but it also doesn't stop the bleeding. I actually think it should stop the bleeding, but keep the slow, hence the two separate debuffs from Kneecap Shot, but that's just my opinion.

I agree. Would also add that maybe morphine could remove the movement speed penalty but not stop the bleeding. That way you could counter the debuff and immersion-wise it would make sense since it's the pain that prevents your character from moving properly. (If it were actual damage to their knee then the character just wouldn't recover after the debuff should run out.)