Author Topic: Nexus of Technology Help (Spoiler)  (Read 8121 times)

ARedKangaroo

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Nexus of Technology Help (Spoiler)
« on: July 24, 2019, 05:56:03 pm »
Maybe I lost my brain but I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do here. I opened the vault and everything but where do I get the info to finish the quest for exploring it?

Thanks in advance.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus of Technology Help (Spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2019, 06:17:29 pm »
Check your journal; you might be done already.
*eurobeat intensifies*

potoftea

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 07:26:37 am »
Does anyone know specific condition under which "Nexus of Technology" counts as explored?
I've explored all the levels, found quest item "Fold-M 7" & some sort of security card. Only thing that is left "vault" for which I haven't solved the puzzle.

ARedKangaroo

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 09:09:18 am »
Does anyone know specific condition under which "Nexus of Technology" counts as explored?
I've explored all the levels, found quest item "Fold-M 7" & some sort of security card. Only thing that is left "vault" for which I haven't solved the puzzle.

Yes, there's a device in the desk next to the computer next to the vault. You have to use it and that satisfies the conditions.

Sehnsucht

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 10:55:24 am »
My question is a more stupid one: How to enter Nexus of Technology? The main gate is sealed and the electronic lock is on the other side. There appears to be a path to the east but I don't have the agility to jump. I cannot find a visible path with jet ski, either.

ARedKangaroo

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2019, 11:23:24 am »
My question is a more stupid one: How to enter Nexus of Technology? The main gate is sealed and the electronic lock is on the other side. There appears to be a path to the east but I don't have the agility to jump. I cannot find a visible path with jet ski, either.

Keep exploring the path to the east on foot, eventually you'll get around and inside.

Sehnsucht

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2019, 11:39:21 am »

Keep exploring the path to the east on foot, eventually you'll get around and inside.

Thank you. I will give it a shot.

Khornet

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2019, 02:57:47 pm »

Yes, there's a device in the desk next to the computer next to the vault. You have to use it and that satisfies the conditions.

Can you elaborate on that please? I used the device reward from the vault opened by the cipher puzzle, but I still don't have any dialogue options with Oldfield to finish the quest formally.

Highlight for spoilers below:

To specify, I used the Sonocaster to kill an enemy (the inactive Strongman in the target practice room in the Nexus of Technology), and I sailed all the way back, and can't finish the quest with Oldfield.

EDIT: Nevermind... the device you were talking about was a different one. It was in the room close to the vault. I got it.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 03:13:41 pm by Khornet »