Author Topic: Is there an ending in the current build?  (Read 2783 times)

hotmitts

• Noob
    • View Profile
Is there an ending in the current build?
« on: October 06, 2013, 01:12:56 pm »
So I'm all set to buy this game, it looks good, and I'm a huge fan of Fallout 2, Jagged Alliance 2, Geneforge series etc.
Just curious as to whether there's a complete game (albeit bare boned) with an ending yet? And a stable enough build to enjoy?
I'm convinced I'm going to like this game, in other words, and I'm wondering whether this is a good point to jump in? Just enough to play through to some vaquely satisfying conclusion, then I'd probably leave it a while and play a finished build later on.

PS Is small grey letters on black necessary for these forums? Hard to read is an understatement. Sorry for the gripe but it's true.

Kaerius

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Is there an ending in the current build?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 01:22:28 pm »
It's still in alpha, not complete. There is no real ending, development hasn't gotten that far yet, there's about 10 hours gameplay at the moment, more like 12-15 your first time through I'd wager. There's some replayability in taking a couple of different quest paths at one point(it branches), and of course playing different character builds.

It is however stable.

hotmitts

• Noob
    • View Profile
Re: Is there an ending in the current build?
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 04:28:35 pm »
Thanks Epeli and Kaerius. well I'm encouraged to drop the money anyway, sounds like there's a decent chunk to play.