Author Topic: New Player: Help with a Psychokinesis Build  (Read 1586 times)

Drothic

• Noob
    • View Profile
New Player: Help with a Psychokinesis Build
« on: June 18, 2023, 09:29:49 pm »
I'm looking to make a Psychokinesis build ideally with pistols or SMGs, but I'm not super attached to that idea. My only real restrictions are that I don't particularly care for stealth or melee, and I would like psychokinesis to be my focus.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: New Player: Help with a Psychokinesis Build
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2023, 11:13:42 pm »
Dex versatility pistols would have some good synergy; you can use the various pk stuns/roots to give yourself 95% CtH with your special attacks and also proc opportunist.  Get 6 int for premed.   TK punch, electrokinesis, imprint, grounding.  I've heard that proxy can proc ambush.
*eurobeat intensifies*

Der Zooner

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: New Player: Help with a Psychokinesis Build
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2023, 02:32:37 pm »
Your idea sounds somewhat counterintuitive as psychokinesis benefits greatly from having high strength if you want to use it as a primary source of damage, but high strength doesn't synergize well with pistols/SMGs.
You'd probably end up relying on your firearm and using the utility psychokinesis options much more than the directly damaging options.
I've had reasonable success running a shotgun versatility build with high strength and psychokinesis, so that could be a way for you to have both strong weapon and psionic options on a hybrid build.