Author Topic: Energy Sword & SMG  (Read 1477 times)

Digital Athletics

• Noob
    • View Profile
Energy Sword & SMG
« on: October 21, 2023, 06:33:04 pm »
Hello.
So, this is the build i finish the game with (Black Sea and Main story) and want to go to Heavy Duty with.
It utilizes Plasma Grenades (for AOE damage), Energy Sword (Energy TiChrome Machete) and SMG (Rapid 5mm Jaguar LS).
It has some ineffective stats in it, like 7 WILL and some Psi skills because initially i was planning to build psionic, but change my mind in the process. In the end, i use it to obtain Stoicism feat.
I use TiChrome sword and 5mm Jaguar because it allows me to do 3 sword attacks (3x14 action points) + one shot (1x8 actions points) during one turn.
Also, i use Versality feat to be able to experiment with different stuff and shoot/hit in melee in the same time.

The question is - what kind of defense should i use?
I have fast (Very High) shield for lasers and explosives, parry for melee and have all type of resistances (but low numbers).
I'm kind of fine with it, but feel like i can do better. I don't have problems with crawlers, but sometimes i can randomly die on some cave wizards and i hate this.
I also have some Dodge and Evasion, but very low because of armor penalty (~50 and ~100).
Thanks.

P.S. Btw, why this forum have 3 verification tests?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 09:40:10 am by Digital Athletics »