Author Topic: Fan art?  (Read 3223 times)

Ambrosia

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Fan art?
« on: October 14, 2020, 12:59:42 pm »
Hey, why isn't there much fan art of this game?
I have only seen one or two so far.
This game is too awesome to not have more fan art!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 01:30:34 pm by Ambrosia »

Ambrosia

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Fan art
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 03:08:17 pm »
There is a fair bit of fanworks, mostly memes. Some of them very low effort, some pretty good. I'll share some I've seen over the years. This is going to be looong post. Sorry in advance.
Oh man, oh man! I love these! Thank you. :D
Going to spam my friends who don't know of Underrail some of these.

Can you even beat the game with traps only? lul
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 03:14:12 pm by Ambrosia »

HulkOSaurus

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 03:36:49 pm »
Can you even beat the game with traps only? lul

You need something to trigger your traps in a couple of places. Zero-skill grenades will do fine, though. Other than that transgression, traps-only playthrough is possible at least on lower difficulties.

That actually makes me wonder... for a... ''pacifist'' playthrough, how many things do you have to kill? Three, four or five?

Dorioz

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Fan art?
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 07:03:46 pm »
Imagine throwing flares effectively

Bottom text

DerivativeZero

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 07:17:48 pm »
That actually makes me wonder... for a... ''pacifist'' playthrough, how many things do you have to kill? Three, four or five?

Couple of arena fighters, a mushroom and a big eye.

epeli, I think you are missing some... Newton in the beginning (by lying to him about the bugs) or alternatively the bugs to save Newton. Apart from the Arena fight, the Oligarch quest lines also require killing. JKK can be done with only killing Bogdan, so the headcount is a little bit bigger. Don't know about Expedition, though... and I've never tried whether the first Arena missions would be doable as a bystander letting the other challengers dirty their hands

DerivativeZero

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2020, 09:13:19 pm »
epeli, I think you are missing some... Newton in the beginning (by lying to him about the bugs) or alternatively the bugs to save Newton. Apart from the Arena fight, the Oligarch quest lines also require killing. JKK can be done with only killing Bogdan, so the headcount is a little bit bigger. Don't know about Expedition, though... and I've never tried whether the first Arena missions would be doable as a bystander letting the other challengers dirty their hands

You can return to SGS and say you couldn't find Newton. If memory serves, it's also possible to flee from Bogdan and complete the mission without killing him. The early arena matches are tough for a real pacifist. You'll have to get violent to help your buddies, but it's possible to avoid killing anything yourself.

Good to know about Newton, but fleeing from Bogdan did not work for me

destroyor

• Oculite
  • Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 01:50:27 am »