Underrail > Bugs

foundry faceless quest is bugged

(1/1)

heretosubmitabug:
Every dialogue option has been exhausted with hugo, but the faceless will refuse any dialogue with me.

WeiJayTan:
Has Chief Banner told you to find out what the Faceless near Foundry are looking for?

heretosubmitabug:
No. If I talk to Banner and then talk to Hugo, Banner tells me that I did all I could and I get 100xp or so. Talking to the faceless after talking to hugo still does nothing. Do I have to talk to hugo first, then banner telling him about Cornell?

WeiJayTan:

--- Quote from: heretosubmitabug on February 03, 2022, 04:09:18 pm ---No. If I talk to Banner and then talk to Hugo, Banner tells me that I did all I could and I get 100xp or so. Talking to the faceless after talking to hugo still does nothing. Do I have to talk to hugo first, then banner telling him about Cornell?

--- End quote ---

As far as I know, the quest goes like this:

1. After Chief Banner trusts the player, he asks them to talk to the Faceless near Foundry.
2. Speak to the Faceless in the Caves, they will reveal that they are looking for something that was stolen from them.
3. Ask around Foundry. At the bar, learn about Hugo.
4. At Hugo's House, ask Anna about where Hugo went.
5. In a cave east of Foundry, find Hugo, settle the situation there, and learn from Hugo about Cornell and the Device.
6. Report back to the Faceless.
7. Report back to Chief Banner.

In your playthrough, did it go like this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version