Author Topic: Dirty kick for dex versatility builds (question)  (Read 7188 times)

cypherusuh

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Dirty kick for dex versatility builds (question)
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2019, 07:35:24 am »
It's a waste of feat. Just chug flashbang if you wanna disable more than 1 target

Bruno

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2019, 08:24:49 pm »
I dont know, tasers get resisted from time to time. Dirty Kick is a decent backup if you want to for example perform a silent assassination (flashbangs make noise) as a sneaky character. If you attack from stealth then Dirty Kick should benefit from the melee surprise benefit of halved opponent dodge (I believe it was), so it should be easy to hit with.

Problem is there are plenty of nice competing feats to choose from.

cypherusuh

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2019, 08:58:56 pm »
Off-meta strat, I tried with metal spiked metal boots sledge build, the damage is pretty good, but it's quite often to missed compared to Taser, even with off-balance debuff. Although in sledge build, normal attack already good enough to kill most light armored guy anyway.
Gonna continue my unarmed monk tomorrow and check if the damage is worth more with that 20% unarmed damage boost thingy (although my monk is agi-oriented, not str-oriented :/)

A_Clever_Monocle

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2019, 06:31:19 am »
If I have the space I will take it around 28, honesty if they reduced the ap cost to around 5 or set it on a 2-3 turn cooldown it would be worth the feat on more builds my current build has a lot of space for feats at level 20 im already deciding whether I should pick up flurry, pack rathound or quick pockets.

cypherusuh

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2019, 08:13:13 am »
If it's 10 AP, it fits much better in sledge build. Fortunately, that's the AP cost for Taser, which makes DK much worse

A_Clever_Monocle

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2019, 08:08:45 pm »
I tested dirty kick using some saves to revert back afterward

One thing of note is that the damadge of dirty kick is suprisingly good for the ap cost

If it wasn't doing mechanical damadge and didn't have the six turn cooldown it would be a fairly decent ability.