Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Builds / Re: Zoom & Boom: Agile Shotgun, Crushes DOMINATING, Very Fun
« Last post by topas25 on Today at 01:19:50 pm »
Hey ,could this build be used with grenade launchers instead of grenades to use those throwing points somewhere else like hacking maybe ? str to 6 and lower dex to 4 perhaps? am not sure what would be lost by this change ???
Bugs / Clipping dog
« Last post by PaposikG6 on Today at 09:11:16 am »
The two small wooden plates in wbb3 map can be walked over which causes characters to phase through them which looks weird.
Bugs / Matriuss Ludenlof keeps "using" the pickpocketed PNT2 device
« Last post by Phr3ak on May 03, 2024, 06:50:26 pm »
After you give the PNT2 device to Matriuss Ludenlof, it appears in his inventory. If the player pickpockets the device, his dialog balloons continue to indicate that he is using the device right now. It'd be better if the device showed up in his inventory only if he is killed.

It is not guaranteed to appear during gambler event but the chance for it to spawn is quite high. The stock might also be influenced by other variables that are not fully known.
Bugs / Drag n Drop Gambler Patron scenario not having 'All In' drink in stock
« Last post by WeiJayTan on May 03, 2024, 03:10:25 pm »
I've visited the Drag n Drop after it refreshed many times in the same playthrough, and encountered the Gambler Patron scenario at least twice. Yet, I've never seen the 'All In' drink in stock.
Out of curiosity, is it guaranteed to appear in stock in that scenario or is it a chance to appear in stock in that scenario?
Builds / Re: A Detailed Psi Guide | for new and experienced players | all schools
« Last post by Eidein on May 03, 2024, 04:06:40 am »
Sorry for necro bumping, but wouldn't you need 9 int to get the philosophy feat from the ferryman?

You need 7 base atleast and then +2 from hypercerebrix for the 9 effective required.
General / Re: Custom Portraits
« Last post by harperfan7 on May 03, 2024, 12:44:41 am »
Somebody should make some balaclava and psi-headband portraits, and maybe some for the unique headgears (cyclops, bioscrubber, etc).
Suggestions / Otto Jet eater hunt intimidation
« Last post by yako on May 02, 2024, 06:21:06 pm »
Otto gets intimidated and turns hostile when he is on a jet, and you yell in an attempt to destealth the wyrm. He's crazy, but there's no good reason except minor dialogue to bring him to the hunt in such state if you use the feat, since the reward still stays the same. He probably should ignore you like other neutral/allied characters do, unless you attack him directly or choose a certain dialogue option.
Bugs / Re: Full screen bug when using the steam deck
« Last post by citizen the 4th on May 02, 2024, 12:40:07 pm »
To add, I did find the config.dat. the issue is that this didnt fix even after i deleted it like suggested in other posts. Ill try and see other fixes while waiting for potential fixes and post here if anything works.
Bugs / Full screen bug when using the steam deck
« Last post by citizen the 4th on May 02, 2024, 12:30:19 pm »
For some reason, when using the steam deck only a quarter of the screen exists when launched. Tried to go to settings but it only showed vsync and 2 other options (refer to picture sent). Tried launching in different launch settings and no new issues but also same problem.

Version 1.2.0.15 which should be up to date as of posting.

The usual solutions didnt seem to work? I cant find the config file in the deck which normally resets the setting.

[Tries out advanced launch with -autoconfig and -fullscreen both via steam but neither seems to work with the game.

Please inform if theres an obvious fix and I just missed it haha.

Similar issue exists in gaming mode (default launch) where although its full screen most of the options are offscreen
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10