Author Topic: Old Jona's Watch  (Read 3024 times)

MD

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Old Jona's Watch
« on: July 14, 2014, 10:38:05 pm »
I found the old man's watch and went back to return it to him... I see it in my inventory... but he won't start any dialog that lets me offer it back to him, so I'm pretty sure this is a bug. Any suggestions?

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Old Jona's Watch
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 11:37:43 pm »
That is odd, when you talk to him he should have an option to give him the watch.

MD

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 11:55:50 pm »
That's what I saw in a pictorial that Pope Amole 2 posted in RPG Codex's forum when I was Goggling for some idea as to what was going on. He shows the dialog where he can give the watch to Old Jonas, but I only get the same dialog I got when I first met him. There is nothing in the list of things to say to him that refer to the watch at all. I hope this can be fixed because I don't think I have any way of going back and fixing it myself.

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 12:33:58 am »
If you don't have an older save game then I suppose you would have a need to restart. The game is still being developed and patches come along with game updates so you kinda need to re-roll a character at that point anyway... Still a good idea to keep a save file of the current situation in case the devs ask you for that so they can try to figure out the issue.

MD

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 05:25:05 pm »
Yes, I agreed to get the watch for him when he asked if I went out to where he lost it and found the watch I in one of those rat creatures. I guess I'll just start another new game then.
One question, Elhazzared, how do I save this game for the devs to look over if they should ask for it before I start another game?

Elhazzared

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 06:29:23 pm »
Well you save the game the normal way you do a save game.

Saved games create save files on your pc, if the devs request a saved file to take a look you just have to look up your game directory, look for the save file and send it to them.

MD

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2014, 04:36:27 pm »
Yippy! Finally, Old Jonas accepted his watch... but not until I insisted I get ALL the goodies he offered me for going through so much trouble having to go out and look for it twice  :P