Author Topic: Mini-games and more world building?  (Read 1302 times)

zsewqthewolf

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Mini-games and more world building?
« on: August 03, 2018, 12:15:43 am »
I like to drink that the people of this world do more than just drink, watch people fight things to the death, go fishing and have sex for fun on the side with gambling. but they got to do way more than just that for fun in this world.

I like to think of using Fallout 4 of you have to buy or hunt down cool little mini-games like a handheld gaming system from a seller and you have to hunt down the game to play with it, but it comes with a build in one like pong. This would be fun to do and give the world a bit more world building.

Also why not add in a few more text in the game for the tv like "here we are today without Cave Hopper race am your host Jimmy Jam! today we have a fun line up with up comming Cave Hoppers the rule of the game is they have to be fast and go into those tunnels and come out in the end 1st to win the race!"

LJ40

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Mini-games and more world building?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 12:56:55 am »
I like to drink that the people of this world do more than just drink
You sure about that?

zsewqthewolf

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 01:28:33 am »
I like to drink that the people of this world do more than just drink
You sure about that?

the game does not show much of what they do on there free time, all i see them do is fish, drink, gamble, stirp club maybe?, and watch the tv of people killing each other and other things.

like maybe have in one of the settlement have them do painting maybe or making toys on the side for kids in the underrail something to show they do more then that, hell given we see in this have jet skis now they would try to race them, or maybe with the cave hoppers keep them as pets and race them or make them fight each other or given they have fish have them have fish tanks to show off there pet fish.

and come on this world have computers all over so give me a logically reason none of them try to use them to play a game in a safe area like the core city?

STEN

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 07:09:32 pm »
IIRC, there's at least one laptop, where you can play one reeeeally good game, in relatively safe area.