Author Topic: Coretech assignment after warehouse job not starting  (Read 2465 times)

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Coretech assignment after warehouse job not starting
« on: January 27, 2015, 06:27:59 pm »
Made a thread of this in general, but it seems like I can call this genuine bug now.

I've completed the warehouse mission and was told to wait for a runner to call me for the next one. It's been a while and i'm not sure of the exact time frame but it's been at least four shopkeeper restocks since that happened with a gauntlet completion in between and i'm starting to get worried. Should it take this long?
I was already Invictus and completed the Core City Gorsky Missions before starting the Coretech missions. Apart from the Oculus missions, I can't think of anything holding me back. I had also gone up and down the route to the Arena because it seemed to be likely cause to be too, no dice  :(.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Coretech assignment after warehouse job not starting
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 10:00:49 am »
Hmmm, could you upload the save so that I can see what's causing the issue?

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 05:48:35 pm »
Here's the save

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 11:36:59 am »
Right, I loaded up your save today and indeed, the messenger was bugged, but there was also another bug that prevented you from proceeding. Before Simmons can give you the next mission, you need to know about Cornell and the Acid Hunters. You can learn about them from Buzzer, who you saved, and Hugo, who you also saved and talked to near Foundry. We found a bug in Hugo's dialogue where in certain cases him telling you about Cornell doesn't register properly and fixed it for the next update. Now, you didn't talk to Buzzer about Cornell, from what I saw, so you can do that and then go straight to Simmons and he should give you the next mission (talking to messengers in Core City is not crucial, their purpose is just to inform the player that the oligarch they're working for wants to speak to them).

Short version: Talk to Buzzer about Cornell, see Simmons, play next mission. Bugs fixed for the next version, sorry for the inconvenience.

P.S. Also, you are low on cash. Those stacks of charons and SGS credits are just... not good enough. :D

LightningMonk

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 11:22:55 pm »
You're right. I could've sworn I talked to Buzzer before ,but it seems I skipped that part of the dialogue this playthrough.
My meager income is a protest to the rampant materialism on this forum. Tchort rewards those who travel light and trade efficiently :P.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 01:42:35 am »
Tchort rewards those who travel light and trade efficiently :P.

Proceeding from the name of the cult, I think that he rewards for very different things. :P

PS I can swear I have seen tag spoiler befor, and now I can't find it. ???