Author Topic: Vision processing module for crafting Goggles  (Read 5982 times)

LifeTears

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Vision processing module for crafting Goggles
« on: July 14, 2016, 07:50:37 pm »
I'm looking for Vision processing module for Goggles.

I understand that its called Image Intensifier Tube, which is http://www.underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Image_Intensifier_Tube

I have never once seen it in the game...every location i go to i use tab and check every footlocker etc, never found this in deep caverns also where there is tons of crafting material.
I also checked all stores in game...citys, tchort institute, protectorate shop, praetorian shop.

Is this item rare or something?

Darthgrey

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Vision processing module for crafting Goggles
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 08:36:54 pm »

Depends on your personal luck, when I wanted to craft new NV goggles i just visited SGS trader, then Oculus trader, then Core city traders and usually one of them had 1 or 2 modules. If no - then I skiped some time in checked all of them again.

LifeTears

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 11:37:05 pm »
lol i visited all of them like 10 different times...and thats just traders. You are suppose to be able to find the component on its own which i never have in any area...seems little strange

Pentapus

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 11:59:16 pm »
Regarding some items you can buy it does indeed look like Underrail behaves strange. I never found a rapid reloader for my rifles in my first attempts. But in my latest I found dozens of rapid reloaders! but no Goggle Frames...
It looks like there is always at least one item which is really hard to acquire in a playthrough and easy to get in another.

LifeTears

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 08:30:06 am »
interesting...I've just beat the game, checked all traders again, nothing :) Guess its not meant to be.

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 12:44:16 pm »
I'm looking for Vision processing module for Goggles.

I understand that its called Image Intensifier Tube, which is http://www.underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Image_Intensifier_Tube

I have never once seen it in the game...every location i go to i use tab and check every footlocker etc, never found this in deep caverns also where there is tons of crafting material.
I also checked all stores in game...citys, tchort institute, protectorate shop, praetorian shop.

It is common. If nothing else, just take apart any goggle with 3 camera thing.(instead of 2)

Now auto reloader for the guns... that is rare.
Self-proclaimed great cheater. Frequent game breaker. Liberator of limitations.

LifeTears

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 08:57:21 pm »
don't have that perk to take apart things only to recycle  :D

Not sure epeli maybe its like the person said above some things are harder to come by for different players?

I've been trying to craft this thing forever lol went to all the traders in the game..SGS,Junkyard,camp,rail,foundry,core city, protec, praetorian, oculas, tchort, deep caverns. That's a lot of travelling... and did it few times lol sigh

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2016, 02:50:53 am »
Anyone who played back in alpha when it was possible to savescum trader resets probably has a good feel on how the system works.
It was still like that on the beta. Those were good days..

And no, it is eeeh still on uncommon side but it is not like a completely impossible to find.

Then again, I use infinite weight cheats on and visits merchants whenever they reset so I may be biased.
Self-proclaimed great cheater. Frequent game breaker. Liberator of limitations.