Author Topic: A few inventory suggestions  (Read 1107 times)

Trashos

• Zoner
    • View Profile
A few inventory suggestions
« on: June 28, 2018, 02:44:22 pm »
1) Mark as junk

For the items in our inventory, It would be great if we had the option to mark them as "junk". Junk would be a new category in our inventory, where the marked items go, and basically it is the stuff we want to sell. Each item will have a "mark as junk" button which should be toggleable, so that we can change our mind on something that we do not consider junk anymore. In this case, in the "All" screen there will be a toggleable "Show/Hide Junk" button.

Note that the above idea has been taken from the "Legend of the Void 2" flash game.

2) Keys and keycards should probably not be shown in the "All" category of our inventory. It is too clattered without them already. Or maybe give us a toggleable "Show/Hide keys" button.

3)  New categories in trade screen

Merchant stuff could be marked to go to our Wishlist or be Hidden. "Wishlist" and "Hidden" should be two new categories in the buy-sell menu. Every merchant item will have the toggleble options to be added to Wishlist or be Hidden.

4) About the crafting screen. Scrolling up and down to find the desired recipe is a bit of a pain. Give me categories in the crafting screen similar to what the inventory has. Eg, the categories could be "Biology", "Mechanics" etc. Each recipe would go to the category where its demands are highest.

While I am at it, for crafted items it would be great to be able to see the quality of materials that were used for crafting. Right now I note them on a (physical) notebook, so that I don't end up crafting new items that are inferior to what I already have, but it's a bit of a pain. 

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
Re: A few inventory suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 11:22:05 pm »
It would be neat to have - probably - some kind of color code for crafting parts of different quality.

Like for parts from 0 to 50 one color, from 51 to 100 another, 101 to 150, 151 to 200.
Will it colored outline of an item or colored background - dunno.

Maybe it doesn't needed at all...