Author Topic: GMS compound STUCK  (Read 475 times)

Usiorix

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
GMS compound STUCK
« on: February 09, 2023, 11:02:27 am »
Excuse me, did i break the game?
Got in by running away from rathounds (cause why not) and avoiding the mine.
How can I get out? :D [rathounds always start first, blow the mine, if i survive the mine the rathound is killing me anyway)

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: GMS compound STUCK
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 01:14:12 pm »
That's not a bug, move this thread to general.
*eurobeat intensifies*

Valor

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023, 01:39:01 pm »
You learned valuable lesson here that if you leave location while in combat you get -1000 initiative when you return making you alway go last.

Solution to your conundrum, go back to GMS, and go south and east from there, basically entering from another angle. Stealth your way there, as there are enemies you will not be able to handle, but are easy to avoid.

Usiorix

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 03:19:34 pm »
Why did i put it in bugs, not in general:
Because i was aware of loosing initiative when leaving area in combat. I also wasnt afraid of 2 rathounds alpha waiting for me (huh, they are really patient huh) to do all the gms stuff because i could take em down with molotovs, or scare them.
What I wasnt aware was that my character will be always in the middle of the starting area which is also affectable by the mine.
I understand why this mechanic has been changed (or was like that from the beggining, i might be mistaken) due to possibility of abusing it, but, i dont think it was possible for me to predict this situation.
A simple solution for this particular one would be to place the character in the same place when leaving / moving to other area. But it is the first time i have a problem with this :D

About the solution: i dont know which exit u are talking about. There is one cave in GMS, which requieres tnt to proceed, and one exit on the highest lvl which easy in the first area, but the second one has higher lvl bandits who are detecting me easily (57 effective stealth).
The other exit from the area before gms has dogs and lunatics.

Sorry for english.

*Quick edit: i was too fast in judging the other exit cause it was possible to sneak past the dogs, thank you very much
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 03:24:10 pm by Usiorix »