Author Topic: Old Citizen Dialog at GMS compound Bugged and won't go away. (spoilers I guess)  (Read 1292 times)

Damien89

• Noob
    • View Profile
I intimidated the raiders who held the citizens hostage on the 3rd level of the GMS compound where you have to get the key off of Bloomberg's corpse. I didnt have to fight them, got the key, and completed the quest. about 8 levels down the road I decided to come back and wipe them all out. I killed everyone except the original 2 that are holding the Old Citizen by gun point in the tiny room to the south that is locked. I climbed through the Vents  to get back in and kill them both. when I finished killing them, the old citizen's dialog box "I'm glad this is over. I....I didn't think I would survive...but so many died" pops up and refuses to stay closed as long as you have vision of him. You would end dialog but it would just continually pop up before you could press anything. I loaded a saved game to retry it and bring the last raider outside the room where the citizen wasnt in sight. The dialog box didn't come up and I could continue with the named NPC to the north. But, if I went back in the room or just got vision of the Old Citizen, It would send me back into the infinite loop of Dialog

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
That's old people for you... :)

On a serious note, I'll check it out. If you are having trouble getting out of that area because of this, you can kill the old man as well, it won't affect the rest of the game.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Found it. Fixed.