Author Topic: Lenox quest  (Read 1862 times)

Sat

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Lenox quest
« on: April 12, 2016, 07:18:23 pm »
Hello,

I am blocked in this quest (where we have to find the murderer of Lenox' brother) as many others have been. I tried to follow the wiki as much as possible. I am at the last stage where I can't find the right sequence for building the story. I stole the badge from Mordre but it is not identified. It may be the reason why I am blocked. My question is how to get this item identified?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Darthgrey

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Lenox quest
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 10:40:40 pm »
Tell Lenox your version of story, he will tell you that it's not enough and after that you will be able to ask him about their past in Core City.

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 04:02:57 pm »
Core city. Go to the certain merchant that says "Hardcore!" very often.

You MUST see the certain secret document while holding the badge to identify the badge's origin.
Self-proclaimed great cheater. Frequent game breaker. Liberator of limitations.

Sat

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 04:47:26 pm »
Thanks Reinhark, it is Oskar, the vendor from CoreCity. That was my first reflex to visit him and the insignia became identified without noticing it...

However, it is not helping for ending the quest. I try to present all evidence but Lenox keeps saying that some parts are in conflict and it is too much information.

Is there a special combination/order to respect?

Taggart

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 09:44:35 pm »
Been awhile since doing this - but iirc I confronted the suspect (which has multiple options).

I don't remember for sure - but, is it something you've tried?

reinhark

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2016, 04:35:33 am »
Thanks Reinhark, it is Oskar, the vendor from CoreCity. That was my first reflex to visit him and the insignia became identified without noticing it...

However, it is not helping for ending the quest. I try to present all evidence but Lenox keeps saying that some parts are in conflict and it is too much information.

Is there a special combination/order to respect?

If unsure, double-check. Retrace everything once again....badge identified. consulted beautiful Jon, identified the document, read the morgue computer about the MEDICAL INVENTORY(if you really want to actually read the whole damn thing, focus on the missing ones..) and examine the body.

also, if I remember correctly, ONE OR TWO dialogue options when you present evidences are NOT true.(as epeli mentioned above) You must not talk about those, or quest line will end.. not so optimally.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 04:37:47 am by reinhark »
Self-proclaimed great cheater. Frequent game breaker. Liberator of limitations.