Author Topic: Killing Master Blaster Crashes My Game  (Read 838 times)

Sreets

• Noob
    • View Profile
Killing Master Blaster Crashes My Game
« on: November 05, 2021, 11:07:31 pm »
After over an hour of Cryokinesis and Stealthing I got Master Blaster to one shot range. I saved, (luckily), and launched the last blast to only have the game crash. I relaunched the game, reloaded the save, cryo shot him again and again the game crashes. I also tried using an emp grenade and that still crashed the game. Can anyone help me please?

I modified my game once with a cheat engine in a different save to try and test a mechanic, but I have not used cheat engine at all in this save/ play through. I also verified my game through steam and it still crashes.

Thank you for reading this and hope to hear some help soon!

EDIT: I completely uninstalled the entire game, removed all local files, the cheat engine, everything BUT the save before I kill him. I then reinstalled, launched the game, then put the save back into the save directory, launched that save and it still crashes. If anyone can think of anything else to do I would be greatly appreciative :(

EDIT EDIT: added crash log
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 11:23:52 pm by Sreets »

Yogimanz

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
Re: Killing Master Blaster Crashes My Game
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 08:08:32 am »
Can you upload that save file somewhere where we could get it so that we can test it out? The save file is located in: \Documents\My Games\Underrail\Saves.

edit: I've applied some changes that should fix the issue (in the upcoming update).
« Last Edit: November 06, 2021, 05:37:04 pm by Yogimanz »