Author Topic: Abram's quest with the Cybernetic Spawn & rocks  (Read 2756 times)

Ysobel

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Abram's quest with the Cybernetic Spawn & rocks
« on: November 24, 2013, 02:11:42 am »
Hi everyone !
I just found the Drill, already helped the Eels... Now I have to put this Spawn in the Embassy.
But how ?
My Stealth skills are... 0. Never used it, never needed it until now. I can see an electronic lock but I need 85 electronic skills. I'm 45.
What else can I do ?

Also, I saw on an other topic that we can pass the rocks to find some maps in the lower underground. Do we have to destroy the rocks ? If yes, how ? If no, how can we go there ?
Thank's a lot, I really enjoy this game and can't wait until the next version ^^

Barrelsoup Chef

• Probably not a Spambot
  • Gamer since 1997
    • View Profile
Re: Abram's quest with the Cybernetic Spawn & rocks
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 07:39:56 am »
I had the same problem as you, it is not possible to finish that quest without investing in stealth. Just like convincing the SGS to join the junkyard fight with persuasion points, you will need stealth points or they will spot you doing something sneaky. Sneaky stuff needs to be done by sneaky characters right :p

One of the tunnels that does lead to new area's that I've tried are the first rocks to the right after the 'bandits quest'.
Gameplay, that's the reason why I PLAY a GAME