Author Topic: Quick start  (Read 713 times)

Megaost

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Quick start
« on: July 23, 2019, 04:00:38 pm »
After waiting for the expansion and getting bored with the starting base game it struck me that for a game with so many build options it would be cool with a way to start after the prologue (The game up until the faceless attack) at a predetermined level.

Now I am very glad that the expansion is finally out, and bought it at release, but it's a bit anticlimactic to me, wanting to roll a fresh build with new feats from the very start, to have to go through hours or what I've already done 30+ times already before I can access the new content. The set in stone sequence of the early game is simply getting to be a drag after a while, and this was true for me before Expedition as well. Many a time I'd reinstalled Underrail to try a new build, only to get halfway through the Prologue and simply get too bored to continue.

If abuse is a concern it could be restricted to people who have finished the game, people who have finished the game on the same difficulty, or restricted to the lower difficulties altogether. I'm guessing this is very low priority, if something that sounds reasonable at all, but hey, we got a map eventually, so I might as well run the suggestion by you.