Author Topic: "Riot gear will now receive flat mechanical damage threshold of 2."  (Read 1234 times)

Faeren

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Topic title is stated in the change notes for the Expedition release, I'm pretty sure this means that Riot Gear gets a flat bonus of 2 over and above the mechanical damage threshold it receives from its crafting components, but just wanted to confirm here. I'm fairly positive it doesn't mean that all riot gear now just has 2 Threshold but wanted to check.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: "Riot gear will now receive flat mechanical damage threshold of 2."
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 09:56:22 pm »
Yeah, it adds 2 to whatever they would have had before.
*eurobeat intensifies*

Faeren

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 11:59:40 pm »
Guess I'll some other questions here rather than spam threads:
- Is it intentional that the player no longer receives some rathound armor from the locker in their quarters?
- Whereabouts can the player first learn a temporal manipulation skill? Figure I might as well avoid taking the psi-pill until then if i only plan to use that school.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 12:57:44 am »
Guess I'll some other questions here rather than spam threads:
- Is it intentional that the player no longer receives some rathound armor from the locker in their quarters?
- Whereabouts can the player first learn a temporal manipulation skill? Figure I might as well avoid taking the psi-pill until then if i only plan to use that school.

Uh, you should still get rathound leather in your locker.  I started a new game today; maybe I'm not on the latest version.

The temp psi trainer is in the commons on the other side of the bar from arlene.  Name's Ethan.
*eurobeat intensifies*