Underrail > Suggestions

Thoughts on throwable chemical viles?

(1/1)

NoobBound:
I was interested in making a character with throwing being his sole method of dealing damage. A large hurdle however is that he will be limited throwing knifes, which deal relatively low damage, struggle against armor and are limited to mechanical damage, between grenade cooldowns. I am wondering what do you guys think about throwing viles; a spammable throwing weapon that deals heat, cold, or acid damage to a single target.

harperfan7:
I had a similar idea.  Theres really no reason you couldn't have it; as long as it had a weaker effect than chem pistols.

That said, I do think throwing-only is viable.  Max dex and throwing, get grenadier and three-pointer (and max the spec), TM for LTI mainly, and hypertoxicity/split spare (2 spec)/fatal throw (3 spec)/ripper.  Throw knives between nade cooldowns, try to optimize your poison usage, so like use cave ear then other types. 

Bruno:
I'd include Spear Throw, if it works. Should be fun.

Dorioz:
That's a good idea because most of us non chemical pistol using players have a big influx of vials that can't be sold or would take a long while to be sold.

UnLimiTeD:
Given the range and damage of chem pistols, the vials would have to be pitiful indeed to not be better.
But I support the idea nonetheless. I mean, why wouldn't you be able to do it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version