Author Topic: Sanic "Siphonerman" Psi-blade build  (Read 29981 times)

Niko

Re: Sanic "Siphonerman" Psi-blade build
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2023, 04:51:48 am »
Off topic, but Silent Isle is required to get to Blaine, right? Or am I missing some other path. That's usually why I force myself to rush it before Depot A. Hard to get tabis without him

Colton, the first vendor off the boat to Junkyard possibly carries the tabi blueprints, randomly. Yes, this does require using Cheat Engine to reset the vendors, but it is available right from the start, if you were just looking for a guaranteed source. He also has a pair or two for sale, also randomly, if you want to avoid crafting for some personal reason.

Also Lucas in SGS randomly has had tabi blueprints at the start of the game.

haze1103

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2023, 07:47:25 pm »
Turns out with this much agility and Sprint, you can just electrokinesis the goliath, grab the cargo, and run back to the boat.

If it sucks, hit da bricks.

Shu Duke

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2023, 09:44:48 pm »
wanted to ask, why not level mercantile too to find higher quality items from shops? for best shields, energy for your weapon and other good stuff.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2023, 10:34:34 pm »
I don't want to spend skill points on merc, and I already can't craft some of the best stuff I find.  The quality-levels I have access to are plenty sufficient.
*eurobeat intensifies*

Shu Duke

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2023, 11:35:00 pm »
btw, im planning on doing a full dom oddity run for the second time, as in getting to level 30 hell, exploring all areas and stuff, would it work on this build? or is it more suited on classic play style

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2023, 05:18:22 am »
I always play oddity, but this is not a "get all the oddities" build.  It's lacking some of the skills and ability scores required.
very late edit:  you can easily get to 30th though; before DC even, especially now with heavy duty
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 12:12:14 am by harperfan7 »
*eurobeat intensifies*