Author Topic: buff AND nerf Tchort while making other playstyles more viable  (Read 1035 times)

redgoesfastfastfastfast

• Scavenger
  • Strike em quick, lightning fast.
    • View Profile
    • https://bitbucket.org/N1MH/starsector-mods/downloads/
buff AND nerf Tchort while making other playstyles more viable
« on: September 25, 2020, 03:46:05 am »
solution imo: make it crit immune but half its hp while lowering its resistances maybe, from what i've seen Tchort is hella easy to kill for crit based builds since their damage is plan stupid while difficult af for builds that can't crit/have low damage like xbows and grenades.

bonus suggestion: on dominating make it have 4x* the health

*(4000)
Im working on maknig a guide for new players on DOMINATING. Help needed. Do not PM me.

Street Cutter

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: buff AND nerf Tchort while making other playstyles more viable
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 07:28:30 pm »
I think the biggest problem is that if you're a stealth build Tchort is sorta trivialized because you can obliterate the mutagen tanks with TNT whilst sneaking, easily destroy his now perma-dead tentacles, (even if you haven't figured out the mutagen puzzle like I did, it would have been very easy) and then kill him before his creatures can get to you from the other side of the room.

The only way I can see making other playstyles viable in comparison to this is ultra-powerful nades, but I believe we've got plasma grenades-- and an MK III should do around 300ish damage, but that's still nothing on a TNT charge.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 07:30:26 pm by Street Cutter »