Author Topic: Battery plant  (Read 1640 times)

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
Battery plant
« on: April 14, 2015, 06:42:18 pm »
Well, is it possible to get better answer than this?
Is it affected by Electronics?

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Battery plant
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 03:31:55 pm »
So, nobody know it?
I just waited, if I can rise Electronic to get more interesting answer.

Gman

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 06:28:58 pm »
Not every special reply has a guaranteed answer I believe. That is one of them right now, more or less just letting you feel smart.  The battery thing is not really something you could use as a player, as the plans relate more to the batteries the station uses for long term usage, which afaik are not the same as the portable things the player carries around.   Maybe in the future but right now, don't think it does a thing.

SadBaxter

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 03:36:06 am »
Not every special reply has a guaranteed answer I believe. That is one of them right now, more or less just letting you feel smart.  The battery thing is not really something you could use as a player, as the plans relate more to the batteries the station uses for long term usage, which afaik are not the same as the portable things the player carries around.   Maybe in the future but right now, don't think it does a thing.

I think what he's asking for is a more intelligent answer available to players with high electronics skill. It doesn't mean an exp bonus or anything, just a more logical answer for a character who knows exactly how batteries work, or could even answer that question with a question.

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 01:59:19 am »
Yep.