Underrail > General

First look :)

(1/2) > >>

nockeer:
Very nice game :) In this development stage - it's look like solid beta.

I think this game looks as Fallout 3 - maybe it should be called 'real successor' ;) It has two main elements which i missed in F1 i F2 - crafting and mental abilities.

One thing at this moment annoying mi in game - text. It has too small font, so reading is little painful :) Bigger font and (maybe) bold, please :)

PS. Two question:

1) How to change kind of bolts for crossbow. My crossbow shoots normal bolts, but i want to shoots with putrefying bolts.
2) Quest with shooting range. I talk with Gorsky - he explain how to use console, i set up range, shoot 10 rounds and nothing. I talk after shooting to Gorsky, but there is no option to finish this quest.

Koschey:
Hey nockeer,

regarding your second question, did you end the session at the console? I forgot it the first time around as well, even though Gorsky explicitly tells one to do so ;)

How to change ammunition for the crossbow is something I'd also like to know. So far nothing I tried let me use the putrefying bolts.

EDIT: Got it. To use the putrefying bolts, put them in a utility belt slot (the red ones to the left in the inventory). From there, you can access them in battle.

nockeer:
So it name 'Putrefying bolt' isn't bolt, but dart. Name is little misleading :)

'Shooting range' solved - it must be done on short range.

About text - is option to set large font, but it concerns only font in dialog boxes. It should option to set large font in description box.

Styg:
Hey, I'm glad you're liking it.

As for your questions, it's like Koschey said:

1) Equip it as Koschey explained. It's technically a bolt, because you can only use it with a crossbow (must have a crossbow as current weapon). ;)
2) You need to end the session after you shoot it 10 times, range doesn't matter.

nockeer:
ad 2) I think it's matter. I shoot 10 shots on 8 yards at first. I ended session and try to talk to Gorsky. There was no option to finish quest. Same at distance 10 yards. Then after shooting at distance 5 yards i could finish quest.

ad 1) I put PB at belt like suggested Koschey, but still can't change ammo for crossbow :/

PS. Sorry for my poor english :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version