Author Topic: Quest help please. Spoilers galore here.  (Read 3725 times)

Kimberlee

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Quest help please. Spoilers galore here.
« on: August 17, 2014, 05:22:39 am »
So I joined the Coretech faction and I completed the warehouse quest.  From the wiki apparently I am to get an Acid Hunters Quest.  I haven't got it yet - even after resolving the Rail Crossing situation - but unfortunately I let The Nameless kill Buzz.  Yeah - not sure what I was thinking.  Has that decision made for the reason I am not getting the Acid Hunter Quest?  I am confused as to what to do next.  Anyone point me in the right direction?

Kimberlee

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Quest help please. Spoilers galore here.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 05:26:31 pm »
Went down into the sewers and down the ladders (with night vision goggles on) and the second one had no hidden door - just the caverns furthur down.  So I think I am missing something?  (This was down the second  ladder where a door is supposed to appear opposite the ladder - correct?)

That said - Aside from thanking me and promoting me, he did not talk about the acid hunters at all.  I just checked - the quest log does not reflect that quest has even been given to me....  A bug perhaps?  Or do I need to meet some criteria first?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 05:44:08 pm by Kimberlee »

Kimberlee

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Quest help please. Spoilers galore here.
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 08:24:23 pm »
Yep - I guess I have to find someone that tells me the location - did the quest to help the faceless near foundry - released Hugo - (spent the money - I have so much and nothing to spend it on).  So now to find the info giver.....  Thanks for the help epeli.

All is good.  I figured it out and now I have  finished that quest line.  I am quickly running out of quests! 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 01:26:49 am by Kimberlee »