Author Topic: New Barter System?  (Read 1570 times)

Hans_Sanitizer

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
New Barter System?
« on: April 13, 2014, 07:20:55 pm »
Okay I get the fact that the people you barter with arn't going to want to buy absolutely everything you have to sell, but I find this new system takes away from the aspects of the game I really enjoy.

I could understand a merchant wanting to buy something in particular, but there comes a point when a good deal isn't something you'd turn down. I understand that you're not supposed to get rich in this game, and that is fine.

I propose you get good deals when you sell something they want, but a gun shop owner / armorer's job is to buy and sell guns, this new way of doing things is almost enough to make me drop this game entirely. Every time I think to myself "I wonder how far UnderRail has come in development" I come back and something has changed for the worse. I got over the lockpick system being changed, but this is too much.

Let me sell my items to people who should want them, please. I think that just like the oddity system, the barter system should be optional when creating a new game. Everyone would be happy in that case, or add a junk dealer who gives poor deals.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 08:22:03 am by Hans_Sanitizer »