Author Topic: Deep Cavern - Get required elements without being killed by Faceless  (Read 1787 times)

Ramen_os

• Zoner
    • View Profile
    • Ramenos
Hi everyone,

First, I would like to thank you for your previous advice concerning Deep Cavern. This area is like hell...

I finally arrived at the big gate then I went inside and I need to repair the mechanism. What I have for now:

- Tool Set (apparently I have everything I need)
- Mycokardia
- Some Mutagen (blue things)
- Electricity is restored at Ark Station
- Leo's Knife has been found

I know I need to find other stuffs (and a lot apparently). However, Faceless hate me a lot and even if I can kill one of them, 5 more will come like 2 minutes after. Alone with by crossbow, that's not possible.

I know I need to go back to the area south of Caerus Block (I guess doors will open now because electricity has been restored).

For the rest, can I found element without going to Faceless areas? I ask you that because for now, I do a lot of quick save/quick load because of this endless enemies repop...

I am sure I am not so far from the End but it's litterally impossible to walk on some areas.

Thanks for your help.

SuNo

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Good luck. Re: DC - Get required elements without being killed by Faceless
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 03:43:09 pm »
I am interested in the answer to that question. During my only playthrough I was a friend to the Faceless (even though I killed the one at Railroad Crossing, and a few more North of the blockade at the City).

So I can't answer your question, and would like to know how all other players in the same situation as you could finish the game.

SuNo

Ramen_os

• Zoner
    • View Profile
    • Ramenos
Re: Good luck. Re: DC - Get required elements without being killed by Faceless
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 04:12:37 pm »
I am interested in the answer to that question. During my only playthrough I was a friend to the Faceless (even though I killed the one at Railroad Crossing, and a few more North of the blockade at the City).

So I can't answer your question, and would like to know how all other players in the same situation as you could finish the game.

SuNo

One thing is sure: if one day I do another run, I will be friendly with Faceless... It will be much much MUCH easier than my current run :D

Yonaiker

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 04:22:16 pm »

SuNo

One thing is sure: if one day I do another run, I will be friendly with Faceless... It will be much much MUCH easier than my current run :D

Gonna do the same, endless faceless gaust respawn or whatever are called the stealth ones in warehouses are a serious health hypos drainer.

Ramen_os

• Zoner
    • View Profile
    • Ramenos
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 07:44:12 pm »

SuNo

Gonna do the same, endless faceless gaust respawn or whatever are called the stealth ones in warehouses are a serious health hypos drainer.

If Faceless are not friendly in the deep caver and you don't have any skill in stealth, it's just impossible to finish the game... I played a smart guy with high skills in crossbow, that was not enough.

I will start a 2nd run with a psy or a melee dmg.