Author Topic: [Spoilers] Praetorian Security quest line. Third quest completion.  (Read 2112 times)

Hawk

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Hi all,

I have completed the game 2 times as heavy gunner, on Normal difficulty with Classic XP system. This is my third run. (So I am not noob in this game...) BUT when I came to the Praetorian quest line, I did noticed that Lieutenant Stratford wants me to find any clues about warehouse attack. So the question is: how? I managed to defend it, quiet easy, by killing all the mercenaries inside. ( I even travelled from the Sewers, up to the blocked room in warehouse, passing by Coil Spiders cave. ) But I never found any clues about who was behind the attack. I asked Jon, he said that it's prolly JKK, but nothing precise. So I am stuck now. I don't know how to find who was behind the attack. Still I am able to finish the quest, even without this information. But I am a hardcore fan and I want to do 100% completion of every single quest. Can somebody help me? How to find out who organized the attack? Or any advise, where to search? I would appreciate any tips. ( I know that it was JKK, because it's on their quest line, but there is no way to link them with the attack and explain it to Stratford )
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 12:07:44 pm by Hawk »

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
    • My primary forum account. (German, no advertising.)
Re: [Spoilers] Praetorian Security quest line. Third quest completion.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 03:31:45 pm »
Well it is possible to ask (Handsome) Jack who send the mercs. but it's not possible to tell Stratford that JKK did it but it is possible to bring war between 2 cooperations in Corecity when you do the praetorian questline. (And if you do it right.)

I won't tell you how tho.

In short you can tell Stratford how the security was disabled but you can't tell him WHO did that. Even if you know from Jack that JKK send them you won't be able to tell it.

-Azura
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 03:33:21 pm by Azura »
You can contact me on Discord if you want.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

newageofpower

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 05:23:06 pm »
Then, why say something? This is like a 6 year old kid going "nah nah nah nah I know something you don't~"

Hawk

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 12:40:20 pm »
Well it is possible to ask (Handsome) Jack who send the mercs. but it's not possible to tell Stratford that JKK did it but it is possible to bring war between 2 cooperations in Corecity when you do the praetorian questline. (And if you do it right.)

In short you can tell Stratford how the security was disabled but you can't tell him WHO did that. Even if you know from Jack that JKK send them you won't be able to tell it.

-Azura

Well, I see, thank you for that info. I appreciate any advise!

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2019, 06:20:26 am »
Then, why say something? This is like a 6 year old kid going "nah nah nah nah I know something you don't~"

Well, sry if it looked like it, it wasn't meant to look like that.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900

Fenix

• Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2019, 02:45:32 pm »
Wha tdo you mean by "bring the war"?
You mean in end-game slides? Or actual war when they fought each other on the streets of CC?

Hawk

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2019, 09:58:09 pm »
Wha tdo you mean by "bring the war"?
You mean in end-game slides? Or actual war when they fought each other on the streets of CC?

I think she meant that you can say to Stratford, that son of Coretech leader killed Archibald's son... And in the end slides you will read about some ''war'')

Azura_04

• Scavenger
  • Some girl from SGS.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2019, 02:18:33 pm »
@Fenix

If you played the game a lot it should have been obvious which Corecity war i meant.
•♬•♫•Azura•♫•♬•#9900