Author Topic: Mutant questline bugs (+extra black sea bug)  (Read 519 times)

johndxd

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Mutant questline bugs (+extra black sea bug)
« on: September 29, 2023, 08:03:08 pm »
In the mutant questline:

The small sentry bots in Kirril's lab use stingball grenades instead of flashbangs. This is not a bug, however they do not drop stingball grenades and instead they drop flashbangs on death if they havent used their stingball grenades yet.

Killing Kharon on the docks after he takes you to the black sea mutant island, softlocks the game. Wesley and Doctor M repeat their dialogue and the game never ends requiring a reload

BONUS:

If you play as Aegis throughout the entire black sea questline, and have no casualties at all throughout the DLC (achieved by being a very high level character (basically killing all the natives efficiently) AND pickpocketing the technicians walkie-talkie to prevent the death of the arch island keep aegis guards) causes aegis to leave but leave behind the 3 jet skiers that orbit the island. They keep their consistent patrol route even though aegis has left the expedition already.

johndxd

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Mutant questline bugs (+extra black sea bug)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023, 08:06:49 pm »
Additionally while typing this post i noticed that after leaving the basement area in Kirril's lab (after i killed all the robots and activated the console), every single trapdoor was double (see attached pics)

Phr3ak

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2023, 04:46:51 pm »

If you play as Aegis throughout the entire black sea questline, and have no casualties at all throughout the DLC (achieved by being a very high level character (basically killing all the natives efficiently) AND pickpocketing the technicians walkie-talkie to prevent the death of the arch island keep aegis guards) causes aegis to leave but leave behind the 3 jet skiers that orbit the island. They keep their consistent patrol route even though aegis has left the expedition already.

Having no casualties at all is definitely not a requirement to trigger this bug. I got it while having 1 trooper killed in the first attack + those killed in the professor kidnapping.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2023, 02:09:12 pm »
Most of the issues have been fixed (some were reported elsewhere, like the trapdoor bug), but I haven't been able to replicate the Aegis patrol bug yet. If anyone's got a save where this is consistently happening, I'd be real grateful.

Phr3ak

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2023, 12:20:55 pm »
Here is my save just before ending the expedition: https://multiup.io/e42671fc9bcfe5e1852f54eee52d4c49

After talking to the professor, take the jet ski to C4, the Aegis patrol is still there. Their pop-up lines are like just before ending the expedition.