Author Topic: Best Weapons For Combo shotgun + dirty kick build from newish player  (Read 3378 times)

Hooch_Sauce

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
In the title. Using this build https://underrail.info/build/?HgwHDQMDAwUyUADCoB7CoFAyIwAAZG4AAEYAAADCoAAAXzkkKyYNwrDCo8KWwofCkDFHwo_CiE7CpcKmwrbita4K4rewBd-_ Which was shamlessly stolen. I was planning on just running rathound regalia the whole game, though I was wondering about the boots and head, and of course the weapon. Sorry for rough quality, first post on forum and all that jazz.

Niko

Re: Best Weapons For Combo shotgun + dirty kick build from newish player
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 09:17:30 pm »
Sharing is caring. I do not own the builds I make, they are just a mix of ideas borrowed from people around the forums/steamforums during the years with my own mix of my experience and the way I like to play them on dominating/classic.
That was a draft and could be pretty hard cored to play, if you don't have the clear idea why stuff is picked and when and for what purpose.
But gear is meant to add damage and utility, so I carry around a pair of metal boots and stealth tabis. Balaclava / crit-nightsight goggles as headwear.
Dirty kick can carry you in unexpected situations, and is downright lethal early, so it is a fun alternative/addition to taser. Also it carries quite a ...punch... as well.
I was using way more single shotties for their reliability instead of combat shotties, but you can find your own way with either choice I'm sure.
Welcome to the forums :)

Hooch_Sauce

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Best Weapons For Combo shotgun + dirty kick build from newish player
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 02:14:39 pm »
hate to necro this after so long, but finally trying (and loving) this build. You would suggest sledgehammers I would assume?