Author Topic: Fixing Gloria [SPOILERS]  (Read 4755 times)

Jazhara7

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Fixing Gloria [SPOILERS]
« on: April 29, 2014, 09:14:39 pm »
Hey, I am trying to kill the beast. I've fetched Dan and that other guy from the mines (KILLING THE BEAST! HELL YEAH! Dan rocks.), and placed Ezra's device in front of Gloria. And now...I'm pretty stuck. I've tried filling the minecart with all the Chromium blades to be found, and emptied it into Gloria. I've turned on the conveyor belt, and they are all inside now. But I don't know how to continue.

I had told the Mayor about the plan, and now my task list says "Find another way to kill the beast" or something like that. I am worried that I might have accidentally messed up here. Or did I just miss something?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 09:33:43 am by Styg »

Zephyros

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Fixing Gloria
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 09:10:57 am »
I put the Chromium into Gloria before I set the device down in the pit. Perhaps try picking it up and replacing it?

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Fixing Gloria
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 09:33:26 am »
You just need to activate the device now.

Jazhara7

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Fixing Gloria [SPOILERS]
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 10:37:51 am »
It keeps telling me that activating it would not be a good idea at that point. Also, I don't think I can pick it up again, as it just gives me that message when clicked.

Also, I am not sure if Gloria is even on. Should there be some kind of animation signifying her working?

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 12:35:22 pm »
It keeps telling me that activating it would not be a good idea at that point. Also, I don't think I can pick it up again, as it just gives me that message when clicked.

Also, I am not sure if Gloria is even on. Should there be some kind of animation signifying her working?

You need to start the melting process at the console once you load 30 blades.

Jazhara7

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 03:35:02 pm »

I've got at least 45 blades in there, but all the options I get are "Turn Conveyor belt on/off", "Recall/Unload Cart" and "Leave it be".

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 07:06:09 pm »

I've got at least 45 blades in there, but all the options I get are "Turn Conveyor belt on/off", "Recall/Unload Cart" and "Leave it be".

Did you repair the furnace?

Jazhara7

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2014, 07:25:48 pm »

No. My character was never told by anyone in game, and I don't know where it might be. Where is it? I think we might have found my problem. :)

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 07:52:48 pm »

No. My character was never told by anyone in game, and I don't know where it might be. Where is it? I think we might have found my problem. :)

It's the big thing you're loading the metal into. Look around that area a bit, there's a guy that hangs around it.

Jazhara7

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2014, 12:50:25 pm »

It's the big thing you're loading the metal into. Look around that area a bit, there's a guy that hangs around it.
'

Ah, found him. Odd, I can't remember seeing him there earlier when I was exploring the area. Was he there before the start of the quest? O.o