Author Topic: Dissapearing Jet  (Read 782 times)

Anka

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Dissapearing Jet
« on: October 05, 2021, 02:21:02 am »
I disembarked on the beach for an assault considerably close to a native ship (but not ON it), completed it and when returning to the beach, the Torpedo is nowhere to be found, maybe it despawned alongside the native ships ? im sending a save after the assault, in case something can be found out about this (but i think the jet is lost  :()

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y3puxs2sz0j0i6q/where%20is%20my%20jet%20reeeeee.rar?dl=0

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: Dissapearing Jet
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 10:07:53 am »
Jesus Christ, the caltrops! But that aside, unfortunately it has probably despawned with the boats. It should just get displaced if the boat spawns on top of it, but something must've gone wrong, and I can't tell what from the save.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but unless I'm missing something, that jet ski's lost :(.

That said, I could spawn you a new one as a replacement. Want it on this save or do you have a more recent one?

Anka

• Zoner
    • View Profile
Re: Dissapearing Jet
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2021, 10:12:51 pm »
Indeed, i tripped on a rock and my caltrop bag exploded on the floor, quite tragic.

Its all good, simply reloaded a save 40' mins back, wanted to report it in case something could be done to prevent it, since i never heard of natives taking your jet out of spite. Thanks though  :)