Off Topic > Other Games

NEOScavenger

<< < (2/4) > >>

Yonaiker:

--- Quote from: destroyor on November 26, 2016, 02:03:50 am ---The early game is very brutal due to RNG - I would suggest you use a save manager so perm-death is not an issue. Once you understand the mechanic it's a very enjoyable game.
Edited: played a bit today - disable autosave as it will mess up your game (disappearing camp items).

--- End quote ---

Starting hypothermia is just the beginning, things gets serious when you get on close range against a frog cultist with Strong/Melee traits.

destroyor:
Close range/melee is always a losing proposal due to injury/blood lost/infection. Ranged + kiting is the way to go.

Fenix:

--- Quote from: destroyor on November 26, 2016, 12:46:49 pm ---Close range/melee is always a losing proposal due to injury/blood lost/infection. Ranged + kiting is the way to go.

--- End quote ---

I did played it way before release with melee, till then there were many changes.
Thanks for tip!

Mac Orion:
I love neo Scavenger! Also stellar work of Josh!

PhrygianDominant:

--- Quote from: Mac Orion on July 25, 2018, 11:48:31 am ---I love neo Scavenger! Also stellar work of Josh!

--- End quote ---

Well, now that you've necro'd the thread, I too love the game. Lots of interesting things in it we can steal be inspired by. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version