Author Topic: Black Arrow Sniper Rifle.  (Read 3683 times)

LifeTears

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Black Arrow Sniper Rifle.
« on: July 07, 2016, 07:56:31 pm »
Looking for Black Arrow Sniper Rifle.

Did anyone find the location yet? or can an admin help?

Thanks in advance.

LifeTears

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Black Arrow Sniper Rifle.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 12:23:32 pm »
hmm! Thank you very much Epeli. I'm a sniper so i need the best weapon in the game :D I shall look for it, appreciate your response.

Darthgrey

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 10:45:28 am »
I'm a sniper so i need the best weapon in the game :D I shall look for it, appreciate your response.

It's not the best one due to very low critical damage, bad scope, no smart module. It's easy to craft much better one.

Styg should make an achievement for those one who has found it, it's the only one rare weapon I havent found

YawaUR

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 07:34:47 pm »
I read this before getting to DC and kept my eyes open throughout and still nothing.

LifeTears

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 09:11:49 am »

LifeTears

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 05:34:15 pm »
I had to bug styg about it hah :) Would of never found it alone.

Pentapus

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 09:51:42 pm »
Well, it may not be the best sniper rifle regarding critical damage but it suited my character perfectly: A sniper with thought control. The +20% to precision is golden because that allowed me to have a perception of only 10 and still have 95% hit chance on any range (well, not in close combat lol). Up to the point where I finally found Black Arrow (thanks to epeli) I used a sniper rifle with a normal scope and a bipod for the +20% hit chance. I would even put less points into perception but I used snipe very often, which needs 10 perception. You can combine Black Arrow with Neurovisual Disruption for cool results I guess, although I couldn't find the psi-trainer for it. With all the Crowd Control like Fear, Subversion etc. I could often go into stealth in the middle of combat and use snipe the other round to kill almost anything with one hit. I also decided to completely leave out critical damage so it didn't matter that black arrow has low critical stats which also allowed me to have so much more feat points.