Author Topic: Max Level 25??  (Read 2375 times)

LifeTears

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Max Level 25??
« on: July 11, 2016, 10:49:45 pm »
Is the level going to be raised in future? I found this very disappointing..I'm at max level and still have half of Tchort quests not finished, i also haven't even gone to Deep Cavers...so a huge amount of quests left and i cant level anymore which makes it pointless and takes away big amount of fun from the game. Level needs to be set higher...

blamzooie

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Max Level 25??
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 04:00:20 am »
Is the level going to be raised in future? I found this very disappointing..I'm at max level and still have half of Tchort quests not finished, i also haven't even gone to Deep Cavers...so a huge amount of quests left and i cant level anymore which makes it pointless and takes away big amount of fun from the game. Level needs to be set higher...

Are you using Classic or Oddity XP? With classic you get overlevelled fairly quickly as long as you kill everything.

Darthgrey

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 10:20:33 am »
Are you using Classic or Oddity XP? With classic you get overlevelled fairly quickly as long as you kill everything.

Even with Oddity XP system game becomes easy soon enough, after level ~12, because all beasts are almost the same in lower and upper underrail. No need in 25+ level cap, Styg should just nerf XP sources, player should have some progress even in DC.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 10:52:34 am by Darthgrey »

LifeTears

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 11:00:31 am »
I was simply just doing every single quest in the game with classic xp. Got capped before going to deep caves, now its not fun....