Underrail > General

Combat gloves quick question

<< < (2/4) > >>

Fenix:
You mean Taste For Blood?
I don't have it.

destroyor:
I'm going to list some numbers using the highest possible crafting components for Infused ancient rathound leather combat gloves:

by itself:
Damage: 11-18

Reinforced
Damage: 13-22
This is a 18% ~ 22% increase in damage for every hit.

Spiked
Damage: 15-24
base: 11-18
spike: 4-6
Just loaded a game and tested spiked gloves - it seems to be bug at the moment; the "Secondary hit that deals small amount of Mechanical damage" never seems to trigger.

Bladed
Damage: 11-18
35% chance to inflict a bleeding wound that deals additional 189% damage over 3 turns

If your char attack at 5AP per punch you will attack 10 times per turn. At 35% that means roughly 3 ~ 4 bleeding attack; 189% damage over 3 turns = 63% per turn. This means you will not get any extra damage the first turn. You will get 3 ~ 4 times 63% for the next three turn, which equal 3 ~ 4  times (6.93-11.34) = 3 ~ 4 times (6-11) = 18-33 (min) or 24-44 (max)
This is a 63% ~ 144% increase in damage per turn after the first turn for three turns.
If you factor in the global increase in damage from taste of blood the damage difference (at max stack = 50% increase to melee damage!) is even more ridiculous.

Fenix:
The point is, I don't see what enemies need that?
Usually I eliminate target for 1 turn, except Burrower Warriors, sometimes new mutants that throw barrels, and of course bladelings.

Ploluap:
Bugmypostgetserasedifiwritemorethanaword

It

Fenix:
So, epeli, do spiked gloves bugged?
They should inflict damage in two separate hits right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version