Author Topic: I cant seem to quicksave  (Read 379 times)

Joe_Steel

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
I cant seem to quicksave
« on: November 01, 2023, 06:50:54 pm »
I can't quick save and I can't use the autosave on zone transition option in the menu. It just keeps saying "Error Failed to save game" whenever I try quicksaving or using the transition autosave function. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also, i just downloaded the Heavy Duty DLC if that has any effect on this.

PhrygianDominant

• Developer
  • Godman
    • View Profile
Re: I cant seem to quicksave
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 07:12:16 pm »
Try adding the game to the exclusions list in your antivirus software. Each time we release a new update, some AVs give us trouble. If the problems persist, we'll take a look at it.

Joe_Steel

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023, 07:49:03 pm »
Try adding the game to the exclusions list in your antivirus software. Each time we release a new update, some AVs give us trouble. If the problems persist, we'll take a look at it.
I added the game launcher from steam to the exceptions in my antivirus and it didn't work.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 09:05:34 pm »
I added the game launcher from steam to the exceptions in my antivirus and it didn't work.

What game launcher? You need to add underrail.exe to that list.

Joe_Steel

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2023, 10:40:32 pm »

What game launcher? You need to add underrail.exe to that list.
Sorry, i dont know shit about computers. Also i fixed the problem, thank you for the help.