Author Topic: Some ideas that *could* be handy  (Read 1296 times)

X41823T

• Zoner
  • Psionic scientist
    • View Profile
Some ideas that *could* be handy
« on: January 22, 2016, 01:54:54 pm »
Greetings

I've put about 300 hours into Underrail and based on my personal experience here's some things that I feel should be implemented (now I'll try not to mention things that've already been mentioned like currency priorities etc.)

1) Add a hotkey for you to switch between targets, I've experienced times where you'll have an enemy standing visually behind a set of open doors etc. and you just can't select them because the cursor will just interact with said door(s) and not the target visually behind them.

2) Trade value counter which specifically states the exact value of the total sum of items you wish to buy/trade so that you won't need to select 1 coin from the 'purse' until it's spot on, admittedly a small thing yes but it would be 'handy' rather having to bring out the calculator.

3) Personal notes, I feel a game such as this could benefit from having the option to fill in personal entries in a logbook or whatever.
Yes we have the quest-log but that's solely for quests unless I'm missing something but there are various things that's worth of taking note like what specific items does certain traders buy, the messy family 'debacle' which you get to 'enjoy' in the first bit of the JKK quest-line and so on.
"We don't have to dream that we're important" ~ Robert House, CEO of RobCo.

X41823T

• Zoner
  • Psionic scientist
    • View Profile
Re: Some ideas that *could* be handy
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 10:38:59 am »
I'll give that a try later today then.
"We don't have to dream that we're important" ~ Robert House, CEO of RobCo.