Author Topic: Drag'n'Drop bar: how to reach patrons / gamblers which are blocked by others  (Read 550 times)

Fins

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
During certain events in Drag'n'Drop bar, some patrons can not be approached to pickpocket them, as there is no path - a barrel in the middle and other patrons block any possible path to ones standing closer to eastern / southern walls of the bar.

Is there a way to pickpocket these "blocked" patrons? Obviously, violence is not an option - don't wanna kill the bartender and stop her getting more drinks in the future.

I tried all sorts of stuff, and so far found one method of doing it. Unfortunately, this method only allows me "in" into some unoccupied tile between 'em patrons - then, sure, i can pickpocket one or two more guys, but then i can't get out! Here's how it looks like when i get through: ht tps://i.postimg.cc/jjZpbkh6/Dn-D-puzzle.jpg . The combat mode and marker for possible movement - is the amount of movement i am able to do though, as the barrel and patrons block any way out.

So, is there any way to actually reach these "near walls" patrons, pickpocket them, and then get out safely?
our lifestyles, mores, institutions, patterns of interaction, values, and expectations are shaped by a cultural heritage that was formed in a time when carrying capacity exceeded the human load. (c) William R. Catton, Jr