Author Topic: Cheap shots?  (Read 3347 times)

intensity

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Cheap shots?
« on: January 25, 2014, 11:51:46 pm »
Just noticed that if your weapon is electrified it nullifies the stun effect on this feat making it a lot less desirable. Not sure if that's the way it was intended but on high level melee must have the added damage of the electrocution.

intensity

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap shots?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 10:58:42 am »
Aye, any type of damage rescues the subject from the incapacitation if it's applied after, including poison damage.

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 10:47:08 am »
Poison and bleeding damage should not remove incapacitation, I've fixed that now for the next version.

On hit effects are a bit harder to control, since cheap shot is an instant effect, while weapon on hit effects are asynchronous. :/ Anyway, I've changed electroshock, pneumatic strike and force emission on hit effects to not remove incapacitation from their primary target so this should solve this particular problem.

Prophet

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 02:45:32 pm »
Poison and bleeding damage should not remove incapacitation, I've fixed that now for the next version.
Could you also make that acid does not remove incapacitation either? It's pretty useless to incapacitate mutant acid dogs, as they wake up on next turn or upon getting shot they can wake other around by spraying acid (not to mention that they actually resist all of this damage, yet it removes the stun).

Styg

• Administrator
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 03:05:39 pm »
Could you also make that acid does not remove incapacitation either? It's pretty useless to incapacitate mutant acid dogs, as they wake up on next turn or upon getting shot they can wake other around by spraying acid (not to mention that they actually resist all of this damage, yet it removes the stun).

Yeah, I've fixed that as well.