Author Topic: Finally got around to trying Salesman and it's pretty good!  (Read 1081 times)

somchai

• Noob
    • View Profile
Finally got around to trying Salesman and it's pretty good!
« on: September 12, 2018, 11:55:30 am »
I mean, obviously it's not an OP game changer but Fixer in particular becomes an awesome medical merchant with Salesman.  Goofing around with a ridiculously limited build which ends up popping chems like a Skyrim character eating cheese wheels, and the ability to go back to Fixer and buy his chem pistol parts, assemble them, and sell 3-4 of them back to him for so much profit that I can also pick up all his medicines and still break even on the trade is really very helpful.  Also clears out a lot of that not-quite-bad-enough-to-scrap, not-quite-good-enough-to-repair gear that might otherwise not get sold.

Anyone got any input on how well Disassemble would go with Salesman?  It *sounds* like Disassemble would be best for low-Mercantile builds, sort of opposite to Salesman.  May give it a shot anyway next time I'm up late not sleeping

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: Finally got around to trying Salesman and it's pretty good!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 02:39:04 pm »
Hey, this time it's one of my older posts that got copy&pasted.

Bad spambot.

crumbhouser

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: Finally got around to trying Salesman and it's pretty good!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 03:05:26 pm »
Hey, this time it's one of my older posts that got copy&pasted.

Bad spambot.
Hey, what's that they say? Imitation is the highest form of flattery...

Not sure how you feel about being flattered by an unthinking, unfeeling machine, though.