Author Topic: Pistol/Knife Build? With a little PSI?  (Read 2745 times)

Kumin69

• Noob
    • View Profile
Pistol/Knife Build? With a little PSI?
« on: October 01, 2019, 03:49:13 pm »
Hello, all I am completely new. I was wondering if there was a build that catered around Knife/Pistol combat? I grabbed a normal Pistol Build from here yesterday but didn't see anything around Knife use only as of the secondary. I am sorta role-playing as a child soldier that because of their weak body they got really skilled with knives and handguns.

Build I started on was
S:3
D:9
A:3
C:5
P:10
W:3
I:7

HulkOSaurus

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
Re: Pistol/Knife Build? With a little PSI?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 03:55:01 pm »
I think you can safely focus on Dex and Melee alone while making use of Versatility feat. I think you'd even get more points into Guns that way. A little Agi for Stealth/Evasion won't hurt, either.

Kumin69

• Noob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 04:15:43 pm »
I think you can safely focus on Dex and Melee alone while making use of Versatility feat. I think you'd even get more points into Guns that way. A little Agi for Stealth/Evasion won't hurt, either.

Alright, glad it seems like it can work. I was thinking that it could save me money in the long run as well.

What should I sacrifice for more Agi?

HulkOSaurus

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 05:28:27 pm »
Perception. With Versatility you won't need Perception because you will be able to increase the Guns skill through high melee. Spotting enemies and traps might be a problem, but as you gain levels, you also gain detection.

PS: if you want to take a certain feat for guns, you'd still need to put some skill points in it, as well as Per to meet the requirement.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 05:49:57 pm by HulkOSaurus »