Underrail > Development Log

Dev Log #50: Experimental Branch with Version 1.0.2.2

<< < (2/5) > >>

hilf:

--- Quote from: destroyor on December 29, 2016, 12:58:12 am ---I'm pump!

Ouch, it's official, chemical pistol is the second weakest class, with throwing knives being the weakest.

--- End quote ---
There's still hope! http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=2790.0

Granted Stygsoft very rarely implements player's feat suggestions but ... that's what hope is about.

Styg:

--- Quote from: hilf on December 29, 2016, 08:03:44 am ---
--- Quote from: destroyor on December 29, 2016, 12:58:12 am ---I'm pump!

Ouch, it's official, chemical pistol is the second weakest class, with throwing knives being the weakest.

--- End quote ---
There's still hope! http://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=2790.0

Granted Stygsoft very rarely implements player's feat suggestions but ... that's what hope is about.

--- End quote ---

I'll probably add some sort of feat for chemical pistols to compensate this change. I'm not so sure energy pistols need it though, but they might receive some new interesting stuff in the future as well.

Arclight:
Been using the Experimental build, and have no issue with save files. Plays pretty smoothly. Only thing noticed is a small (.5sec) trasission between moving from old 'red zone' to new. Its very minor, but...

Nice so far. Nothing really noticeable in combat, building, exploring, ect.

Have not tried to buy from merchants, but I'll try that next. Been using the update list as a QA sheet, and, so far, its smooth sailing (so to speak).

Anything 'special' you wish tested???

kpoxo6op:

--- Quote ---I'll probably add some sort of feat for chemical pistols to compensate this change. I'm not so sure energy pistols need it though, but they might receive some new interesting stuff in the future as well.

--- End quote ---
Yes please, these are my favorite weapons

Altos:
I'm slowly working my way through a new playthrough on this patch and everything is running great so far. I can confirm that killing the Old Citizen in GMS no longer breaks the game (yay, genocide!), and it seems to me like a lot of old areas have been touched up a bit visually since the last patch. Maybe it's just me.

I love that SGS soldiers now show up when you clear out the outposts, and I'm kinda surprised by just how many there are! One of them actually patrols around!
I haven't been upping my Intimidation stat because I'm testing out Mercantile, but I wonder what would've happened if I left M'lan Ratula alive in the last outpost? A peaceful coexistence, perhaps?

Working my way through Junkyard now, and I am really excited to see the changes to the Elwood quest (finally!!).

On another note, I haven't noticed any significant changes to dialogue so far besides improvements to the Feat descriptions, but I did kinda gloss through Old Jonas' text so I may have missed it (unless the option for him to give you directions to Junkyard is new; I did notice that).

All in all, it's working great so far. Thanks, StygSoft! <3

EDIT: One thing I forgot to mention (but found incredibly humorous) is the fact that you can now tell Gorsky about how you helped out the people being held hostage by raiders in GMS even if you totally massacred both the raiders and their hostages, and his response will be the same as if you had just killed the raiders.
Yes, Gorsky, I certainly "helped" those poor souls. xD
Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version