Author Topic: Font Brightness Increase Slider in Options Please  (Read 889 times)

mercy

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Font Brightness Increase Slider in Options Please
« on: April 11, 2020, 01:16:56 pm »
Your Brown-Orange underrail-signature Font - see this forum's Low Intensity = Hard To Read font

"Help Search Profile My Messages Members Logout"

, etc... - this Brightness is almost unreadable, compared to other UI elements you PROPERLY highlight ingame with good brightness and contrast. Like: Mission history. 

But you completely botch it on the Character Sheet, where everything is LOW-LIGHT LOW INTENSITY dark-brown-orange almost unreadable  ==> FATIGUES THE EYES => CAUSES EYESTRAIN!!

All the ingame texts should be A PLEASURE TO READ! I love browsing statistics and looking for things I missed and I like going through ""walls of text""s in game, when they are properly displayed = with readable brightness.

**Good BRIGHTNESS + **Good INTENSITY: ==> see on top of this page this forums  text, how it has** UNDERRAIL FORUM >> UNDERRAIL >>  SUGGESTIONS
See that text above???  Do you get it?? Are you able to register the **Good BRIGHTNESS + **Good INTENSITY:  of the "text Attachments and other options" when you edit a post here or make a new post ??  Do you see how amazingly **Good BRIGHTNESS + **Good INTENSITY:   it has???

Yeah.  We need that intensity in the game PUT onTO regular orange-brown Underrail text.   

To make the large amounts of TEXT in Your Game PLEASANTLY Readable.

T H A N K   Y O U !
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 01:28:55 pm by mercy »