Author Topic: Core City Residence  (Read 1470 times)

WakingComa

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Core City Residence
« on: April 01, 2018, 02:21:50 am »
While I'm loving the boosts the workbenches give to crafting, I'm personally a little OCD on where I store my items. Food goes in the fridge or freezer, weapons and armor in the armory, etc... So I find it slightly disappointing there is no storage in the basement. I'd love to be able to put all my pelts, skins, cloth, etc... in the tailoring area and likewise for the other areas, even if i have to nag Jyles about it.

resolved
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 10:49:25 pm by WakingComa »

TheAverageGortsby

• Faceless
    • View Profile
Re: Core City Residence
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 04:00:28 am »
I think you need to go back and talk to the dude who sets your house up.  There's storage in each of the occupiable rooms, and plenty of it.  It does cost a few hundred charons, but you get shelves and barrels in the tailor/tanner room, shelves and electroshelves in the electronics room, and a whole bunch of stuff in the medical room.

Darthgrey

• Zoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 04:15:22 pm »
Also game need some transport service to help us transfer all our items to new house IMO. I had collection of unique items, guns, half ton of different ammo, granades, mines, etc in my SGS flat and it was pain to transfer all this goods to Core city house.

Please, add a dialog option for Al Phabet, so he can transfer all our goods to Core City for some $$$.

WakingComa

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 10:48:50 pm »
There should be some storage options for the basement workshop rooms, but I see that your screenshots had none of them. Have you talked to Jyles after you got the workbenches?

Indeed this was the case. Had to zone out and back for the option to show up. Updating screenshots for what I missed.