Author Topic: [expansion spoiler] lemurian medical center  (Read 2495 times)

tenim

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
[expansion spoiler] lemurian medical center
« on: August 07, 2019, 05:08:13 pm »
hello,

i am stuck in this center and cant escape. cant press the elevator button to surface because a "psi force" prevent me to do so (only 3 will -skillcheck failed).
have summoned a handmaiden that has open me the door to the room in the east. in this room i talked to a deadman before he leaves me and 8 enemies (handmailden and strongman) attacks me. have killed all but nothing found in this area. what the game expect to me to do??? the friedly handmaiden said, i should find a strongman to destroy on of the sealed doors. but i cant find one.
hours of googling -nothing. what do i am wrong?

thanks

morimoto

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
Re: [expansion spoiler] lemurian medical center
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 05:42:06 pm »
It's been a while so i might be mistaken, but you should go back to the reception, the door to the west should be open now.

tenim

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 05:57:56 pm »
no, this door ("microchip implantation") is still closed. only the door on the other side (east) was open. but there where only hostile maiden+strongman. the maiden on the reception offers no new dialog-options. very frustrating...

HulkOSaurus

• Tchortist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 06:33:16 pm »
You go in and talk to the handmaiden. Then she tells you to check the door to the east. You've already done that. After that go back to the room with the handmaiden and check the door to the west. It should be open. There you will find a strongman who needs to be charged. He will open the way further in.

tenim

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 06:43:10 pm »
strange, this door is still closed. i have attached an image with the door i mean.

harperfan7

• Oculite
  • Godman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 07:01:59 pm »
try talking to the handmaiden again, and try using the computer console in that NW room again
*eurobeat intensifies*

tenim

• Probably not a Spambot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 07:09:42 pm »
i have found the problem: i have massive mined the area bevor talking to the deadman. he must be also died as he "left". now, i sneak out of the east room and the west-room was open.